Express Lube Service
This is the type of service that is recommended for vehicles that are mainly driven around town.
A service is recommended typically every 6 months or 10,000kms depending on the make or model. Some European vehicles will have a recommendation of 12 moths or 20,000kms or more.
If the vehicle is rarely driven or driven short distances it will take a considerable amount of time for the kms to clock up for the required service.
An express lube service is a basic service that keeps everything in good working order without going over the top with servicing that is not required.
This is also useful for holiday vehicles that sit around for long period of time that need to have the lubricants changed to keep the vehicle functionally properly.
Express Lube Service Includes:
- Replace engine oil (with high quality oil)
- Change oil filter
Under bonnet checks include:
- Power Steering, Fluid Brake fluid, Automatic transmission Fluid and Engine Coolant
- Air Filter, Drive Belts, Power Steering and Battery
- Top up washer fluid, Check Wipers and Windscreen
- Check Lights, Tyre Pressures and Exhaust.
Note: European vehicles, 4WD's and Vans may incur extra charges due to larger sump capacity and exotic oils.
Call Now 1300 617 233